jen's obi-wan kenobi/ct-7567 | rex fic recs

obi-wan kenobi/ct-7567 | rex 
  • Kind, Sober, and Fully Dressed by dharmaavocado (“You’re punishing me, aren’t you?” Anakin said. “I angered you somehow and this whole thing with Obi-Wan is my punishment.” “Not everything is about you,” said Rex, hauling the guy up. “And, come on, have you seen him in those cardigans?” “He looks like someone’s sad grandpa,” Anakin said. In which Obi-Wan returns from four years undercover, Rex called dibs, the entire squad is not helpful, and Anakin hates his life.)
  • Our Bodies Safe to Shore by dharmaavocado (“I beg your pardon,” he repeated for what had to be the fifth time, “but married?” The coat that had started the whole thing was innocuously hanging on the rack next to the door, and Obi-Wan resisted the urge to glare accusingly at it. “Sorry,” said Rex with an awkward shrug, “but I don’t make the rules.” In which there is a deal, a coat, and what comes after.)

Comments

Popular Posts