jen's eddie kaspbrak/richie tozier fic recs

eddie kaspbrak/richie tozier
  • hit me baby one more time by theappleppielifestyle (Richie reaches up a shaking hand and puts it on Eddie’s stomach. “Uhhh,” Eddie says. “Is this a bit? Is this a really inopportune bit? ‘Cause I don’t know if you’ve noticed, Richie, but this is kind of an important moment-” “What the fuck,” Richie says, not for the first or last time, and lurches forwards to hug him. (Or, Richie gets stuck in a time loop.))
  • Stupid Deep by Anonymous (“Rich, what the fuck.” “What,” Richie says breathlessly, pushing up into Eddie’s grip with a weak sound. Eddie stares, as he did five months ago, at the dick in his hand. Not that it was in his hand at the time. “I thought maybe I, like. Exaggerated it in my mind. But it’s really that fucking big.” “Huh?” Richie blinks at him dumbly, jaw slack and abs tensing. “Rich, I don’t even know what to do with all of this.” --- or, Richie has a big dick, and Eddie is into it.)

Comments

Popular Posts