jen's patrick brewer/david rose fic recs


patrick brewer/david rose
  • Watching Through Windows by helvetica_upstart (David gapes at the man calling himself David’s husband. “You think I’m falling for the married amnesiac trap? Yeah, no, my sister has been-there done-that and sent me the Embassy’s postcards.” Or, David falls off a ladder and can’t remember Schitt’s Creek. Things fall apart and come back together.)
  • i'm alright with a slow burn by goingmywaydoll ("You totally favor Patrick.” “I do not.” “Oh my god, David, yes, you do! You think I didn’t notice how you always take the leftovers of his bakes instead of anyone else’s?” “He’s a good baker!” David hates that his voice hitches. “‘He’s a good baker’?” Alexis repeats. “You can just say that you’re friends, the world won’t explode if you make a friend other than Stevie.”)
  • Rose's Eleven by leupagus (“Mr. Rose, what do you think you would do if released?”)
  • Hat Trick by jumpfall (When Gwen drops out of the winter classic tournament and Patrick needs David to fill in again, this time for The Hockey, he finds out that baseball wasn't the only sport his husband played in his youth.)

Comments

Popular Posts