intro post to jen

Ok, this is my blog for all my otp fic recs.

If I am really loving one of my OTPs, I'll troll the internet to find fics. Through my searches, I'll get discouraged that I can't find the fic I really want, so I need help, so I make a list.

I am always looking for recs. If you want to follow me and are into getting updates on what I am reading and would like to find more fics. Then check out what I have here.

I update the lists as I read new fics and I am open to suggestions.

Comments

  1. I've been referencing your GenKill B/N for the past five years -- just seriously, all the kudos. I missed the LJ-era (& subsequently a lot of great fic). Now we are all on AO3, but it's def mainstream, and there is a still a trove of work floating out in the ether. Thank you for keeping it posted! Honestly, just so many kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts